There are three options for recording Questions. We've labeled it "Recording Type" and it's how your applicant will hear the Questions read to them when they go through the application process. The options are: Text-to-Speech (a computer generated voice), Record Your Own (your voice reading the Question) or Professionally Recorded. If you want to change the way the Question sounds, this is how you do it.
- Click on "Questions" on the top toolbar. This will open your Question Library.
- From your Question Library, click on the Question you want to change.
- From the “Recording Type” drop-down menu, select the Recording Type you would like. Then click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
If you chose Text-to-Speech or the Professionaly Recorded option, you are all done. Text-to-Speech will happen automatically, and the Professionally Recorded option will appear within 24 hours.
If you choose to Record Your Own, there are a few more steps listed below.
If you select "I will record this question," continue with the following steps:
- Click the blue “Record Now” button, located on the top right side of your screen.
- Enter your phone number and click the white “Call Me Now” button.
- Your phone will ring within a few seconds, and an automated voice will provide simple instructions for you to record your Question. You will have the ability to review, erase/re-record and save.
- After ending your call, click the refresh button in your browser, then click the play button to confirm your Question was recorded correctly.
Please sign in to leave a comment.