We are pleased to announce that the November Release is available for all customers, effective November 10th, 2020. This includes new features and enhancements in the following areas:
- Report Builder
- Report Builder - Ability to Copy/Duplicate Reports: By enabling this feature within the Report Builder, users are now able to Copy/Duplicate existing reports, allowing them the opportunity to edit the information as needed without having to create a brand new report.
- Auto-Decline Emails
- Auto-Decline Emails - Ability to Delay Email: Just as you are able to delay email communications with candidates when dispositioning them, users will now have the ability to delay auto-decline emails when enabling this feature. Choose anywhere from 1-48 hours for the tool to notify a candidate they are being declined.
- Calling Options
- Calling Options - Dial-Out to DR: In an effort to provide customers in D.R. with more options for candidates to complete the audio interview, we are happy to announce that we will now be offering the ability to enable Dial-Out to Dominican Republic numbers through our Call Me option. *Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager for more information.
- Languages: Spanish
- Languages: Spanish - EEOC & Spelling: As we continue to expand our Language options, we are pleased to announce that EEOC and Spelling are now both available in Spanish. *Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager for more information.
- Audiolytics Score - Video Interview
- Audiolytics Score technology is HireIQ's secret sauce in Predictive Analytics. As users already know, during the Phone Screen Assessment, we analyze a candidate's voice for key characteristics to predict likely performance. We are now excited to announce that this technology is now available in our Video Interview. Users will now be able obtain an Audiolytics Score based solely from the Video Interview without having to add a Phone Screen Assessment into their configuration.
Please click the links below for a tutorials and details on how to use some of these features.
Please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com with any questions.