Time to complete: Approximately 10 minutes.
The LanguageIQ Assessment, available in both English & Spanish, assesses a candidate’s proficiency, fluency, critical thinking and active listening skills. As an automatically scored assessment, recruiters are able to access the top performing candidates easier and more efficiently with this tool.
This assessment consists of 2 sections;
- Question Building: This section consists of 5 questions. Candidates are given a sentence and they must repeat in the form of a question.
- Sentence Rearrangement: This section consists of 5 question. Candidates are given a group of words and they must rearrange them into proper order to form a sentence.
Configuration Languages: Spanish and English
On the Position Configuration Page
- Click the ‘Add Assessments’ button
- Select the LanguageIQ Assessment from the list of available assessments
- Click ‘Done’ to add assessment
- Click ‘Configure’ to select the test language. Note: The default language is English.
- Select preferred language
- Click ‘Save’